Jim Mathis

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Still Here

As most of you know, I am no longer affiliated with Homer's Coffee House. Glenn Winkler is the new manager and is in charge of booking the performers. Glenn's criteria will probably be similar to mine with a few adjustments for taste and him being less than half my age. He will still want people who put on a professional show, can play 2 hours of interesting music, help people see Christ more clearly, don't insult the audience, are easy to get along with - things like that.

Surprisingly, these things are less common than you would expect. I am going to continue to be involved with music since that is one of my passions. I am still going to send out tips from time to time as I think of stuff. In fact, I have opened a new blog at: www.JimMathisMusic.com where you can check out my latest thoughts on Christian music, musicians, and music in general.

I am energetically promoting my photography business to the performing arts community, so feel free to pass my name on to anyone needing photographs for promotion, CD covers, posters, etc.

Please stay in touch.

No comments: